Abe Lincoln Miata Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Abe Lincoln Miata Club

Welcome to the Abe Lincoln Miata Club Forums

Abe Lincoln Miata Club HomeAbe Lincoln Miata Club Home  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  

Road Clean-up and Bratfest?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LK2FLY
Fifth gear
LK2FLY

Number of posts : 26
Year/Color Miata : 2008 Copper Red PRHT
Registration date : 2006-09-19

Road Clean-up and Bratfest? Empty
PostSubject: Road Clean-up and Bratfest?   Road Clean-up and Bratfest? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:57 pm

How did the clean up and Bratfest go? Did we have a good turnout? Did anyone take pictures?

David
Back to top Go down
http://www.wollerfamily.com
kevin
First Gear

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Road Clean-up and Bratfest?   Road Clean-up and Bratfest? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:54 pm

There were 9 members for road clean-up. Dan Bowers found another radar detector and Ken found $4.00. There were 15-20 people at the Bratfest. It was cold and rainy at times but a good time and good food. I didn't see anybody taking pictures. My Polaroid is broke.
Back to top Go down
Cyndy
Admin
Cyndy

Number of posts : 33
Year/Color Miata : 2008 Copper Red PRHT
Registration date : 2006-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Road Clean-up and Bratfest?   Road Clean-up and Bratfest? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:36 am

kevin wrote:
There were 9 members for road clean-up. Dan Bowers found another radar detector and Ken found $4.00. There were 15-20 people at the Bratfest. It was cold and rainy at times but a good time and good food. I didn't see anybody taking pictures. My Polaroid is broke.

Road Clean-up and Bratfest? Lol

You can't even buy film anymore!
Back to top Go down
http://zazzle.com/showmewrappers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Clean-up and Bratfest?   Road Clean-up and Bratfest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road Clean-up and Bratfest?
Page 1 of 1