Abe Lincoln Miata Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Abe Lincoln Miata Club

Welcome to the Abe Lincoln Miata Club Forums

Abe Lincoln Miata Club HomeAbe Lincoln Miata Club Home  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  

Rt. 66 Meet and Greet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziata
ZOOM ZOOM
Ziata

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Rt. 66 Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Rt. 66 Meet and Greet   Rt. 66 Meet and Greet Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:03 pm

I have been in touch with the Badgerland Club, that will be here July 12th. They think it will be great to hook up with us Saturday the 12th for a meet and greet, maybe a drive. I seen that they are going to do abe sites when here. I was wondering if we could take differant groups differant places, then meet up for dinner. Any thoughts????

Doug
Back to top Go down
Ziata
ZOOM ZOOM
Ziata

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Rt. 66 Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rt. 66 Meet and Greet   Rt. 66 Meet and Greet Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:10 am

I have once again been in touch with Don from Bangerland club. We will meet them around 5 on the 12th. I will lead us on a short drive around the lake and then to dinner. They will have 22 cars. Can I get a # of people from here, so I can make dinner reservations. Thanks
Back to top Go down

Rt. 66 Meet and Greet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abe Lincoln Miata Club :: Cruises-
Jump to: