Abe Lincoln Miata Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Abe Lincoln Miata Club

Welcome to the Abe Lincoln Miata Club Forums

Abe Lincoln Miata Club HomeAbe Lincoln Miata Club Home  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  

Hallett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziata
ZOOM ZOOM
Ziata

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Hallett Empty
PostSubject: Hallett   Hallett Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:46 pm

I want to start this forum to get eveyones opinion on the trip. I believe we are going to leave Friday morning. It is an 8 hour drive. I believe check in time is 4. WE left around 7-8 and was there before check in. There really wasnt anything going on at the Hotel. They have the tech inspection and I believe that a vendor our two where getting set up. So I will post new info here as I get it and hope this well help organize the trip for us. Thanks Doug
Back to top Go down
Ziata
ZOOM ZOOM
Ziata

Hallett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett   Hallett Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:15 am

Some of you where talking about going thursday, which is great if you want. The meeting that you are referring to was a small informal meeting,if I remember correctly,that explained simple things about the coarse and how to drive it. It was early evening around 5. Donna said she was waiting to hear more about it. When we got there last year we had to take everything out of the car and put it on the ground, because we were to early for the rooms, for tech. I do not believe anything happens until after at least 4
Back to top Go down
Ziata
ZOOM ZOOM
Ziata

Hallett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett   Hallett Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:14 pm

I recieved an email from Donna Gebhart. She saw in the registration that there was a meeting that everyone, thats driving, needs to attend on Friday. She was contacted and told it doesn't begin until 5 or 6 that evening. The meeting is just a welcome meeting and to go over the track a little.
Back to top Go down
Ziata
ZOOM ZOOM
Ziata

Hallett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett   Hallett Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:03 pm

I talked with Tom today. He asked me if anyone is interested in renting a spot under the covers they have setup. When we went there last year we thought it was first come first served, but it was not. Each side rents for $75.00 a side. You can get 2-3 cars on a side. Tom, Jerry and I are renting one side. Last year we had to park in the dirt. These are real nice paved covers. If we can get together and rent a whole one there will be plenty of room for I bet 6 cars. WE are all in kinda different classes so someone will always be gone, I would think. Let me know by forum or email. labs156@aol.com. These will go pretty quick. Thanks Doug
Back to top Go down
Ziata
ZOOM ZOOM
Ziata

Hallett Empty
PostSubject: meeting   Hallett Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:35 am

I was wondering if the persons going to Hallett wanted to get together and talk about meeting places? Let me know
Back to top Go down
Ziata
ZOOM ZOOM
Ziata

Hallett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett   Hallett Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:54 pm

I talked with DAn Bowers a little and we concluded to meet on the west side of St.LOuis. Whatever way you want to go onto 44 west and we will meet at exit 272. WE will be there between 7:30 and 8 (closer to 7:30 if possible). This is the exit for highway 141. Who ever gets there first can start calling and finding out where eeveryone is. Let me know if you all agree or if there are any problems we need to change. If there is anyone that wants to hook up with me in Spfld. let me know and we can set a place to meet. Doug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hallett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett   Hallett Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallett
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abe Lincoln Miata Club :: Cruises-
Jump to: